Makes: as much as you can fit in your fryer OR 1/2 head cauliflower
Takes: 10 min prep + 20 min per batch frying
- 1/2 head cauliflower, washed
- Enough oil to deep fry in
- Put the oil in the frying container and start to heat.
- Cut the cauliflower into stemmed florets and cut big ones in half lengthwise. Think bite size ish.
- When the oil is ready, deep fry the cauliflower until golden brown and delicious. Note: this may take longer than you expect.
- Drizzle with tahini.
For something so very very simple, it is really tasty.
My choice of spelling is somewhat arbitrary – it gets transliterated differently by different folks.